Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Hello World!

This new blog is a place where I will share my random thoughts and stometimes share the things that God places on my heart and mind. I am a very diverse person who has many interests and stays involved in all sorts of things. I am also excited about the new things that I am getting ready to start doing as I expand my horizons. I hope everyone enjoys my blogging. I think that you will get a few laughs here and maybe even find a little inspiration from time to time.

As for who I am...that is a loaded question. I am first and foremost a child of God. I am proud to be a born again, holy ghost filled man with the power of God working in and through my life each day. I am a husband to my wife Sarah and have been for about 9 years now. Marriage is hard work but each day we learn more about how to make it last and how to let the love of God remain the most important key in our relationship. I am a father, and more important I am a Daddy (there is a difference). I have three interesting children, my son, Nathan and my little girls, Savannah and Abby. I am a singer, a songwriter and a piano player, and this has been a major part of my life since I was a child. I am a preacher and minsiter of the Gospel. I have an Apostolic/Penetecostal foundation for which I am thankful. I have a background in the healthcare industry but I found that it was not a passion of me so I followed my interests and I am now a manager in the Hotel industry. I love the Hospitality industry in general both in lodging and food service. I love to cook and and really pretty good at it.

Starting this week, my wife and I are part of the ministry team at New Beginnings Apostolic Church in Mrytle, MS. We are excited to see what God has in store for us in the season of life. The past several months have been hard as we tried to understand the will of God. I lost one of my life long best friends, my sister, Rhonda. I will always miss her and honestly will always ask God why he chose to take her at such a young age. However, I will cherish her memory and trust God for peace and comfort. I have been blessed with another sister that I love as my own who helps fill the void left in my heart. My sister in law, Brianna is awesome and I really don't think of her as my wife's sister but as mine as well.
Well, it is about time to get ready to manage a Hotel for another day- The Holiday Inn Express, Olive Branch, MS awaits me...time for a little lunch- (fried taters, biscuits, eggs and more a southern spread!) then clean up and head out! Have a blessed day ya'll!

1 comment:

  1. thought for sure you might include something about your business. I too ask God often why he took our Rhonda so young miss her so much.

    ReplyDelete