Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Everything Changes

It can be an exciting thing to live and work for the Lord. It can also be difficult as well. The one thing that I am learning is that when you move into a new season in the life you are called to live, some things and some people may not have the same place in your life. It is not always about letting go but rather moving into a new position in your life. The people that are your "best friends" may become more distant and your may not feel as close. This is not because you have any thing against them or due to any problem in the relationship. Sometimes you have to go into new territory where God has not called these other people to walk with you. The thing that is great is that God will always bring those new relationships that will give you the support that you need. I have come to realize that certain friends that I cared about are just simply not part of my life now and that I must accept them as what they were and be greatful for their place in my life. You can not hold on to people when it is time for them to move along. I guess what I am saying is that if someone who you care about wants to go- Let them go. It may hurt for a minute but holding them too long will cause more hurt in the long run. Family, you can not change, and they will always be a part of your life but the role they have in your daily life may change and that is okay it is about growing and moving from one place to another in your life. Enough about all that. I feel that something is about to change in my life and I don't feel that is bad but rather that it is another part of the process of moving to where God wants us to be- But the unknown can be a little scary. I am just going to trust the Lord and follow the leading of the Holy Ghost . Today is my Monday, so ya'll have a good 'un!

No comments:

Post a Comment