Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Next Step

Yesterday marked one year that I have been at Holiday Inn Express, Olive Branch, MS. In that time I have worked every shift around the clock and every day of the week. I have moved into management and enjoy my job, however I am wondering what the next step will be. I am know that moving up further will mean a change of locations since that is the nature of the industry. I know that God has big things in store and I am ready to get out of the routine into great things, yet I am waiting on God. I am happy with where we live and would love to have a job working much closer to home- like New Albany but I am not sure where to look first so I am just waiting. I am excited about what God is in store for our ministry and I am ready for  all of His abundance. I feel that we are on the edge of great abundance in every area of our life, spiritual, physcical, emotional and financial. We know God has called us to to do great things and that will require great resources that only God can provide. Meanwhile I know that I must take things one day at a time. i have never been that good at waiting but waiting I must...

No comments:

Post a Comment