Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Praying for a miracle

Tonight I am asking that any of you who are reading this join with me in praying for God to show up and show out as only He can do. I need a special blessing from the throne of God. No major disaster is lurking and our world is not falling apart. My life and my household are blessed. However, there is a situation that is out of my ability to solve. It has been my experience that in times like this, God is the only answer. I know that with God nothing is impossible. This past Sunday I obeyed the Lord and preached the word under obedience to the Holy Ghost. I am very aware that when we obey God, the enemy (Satan) gets very nervous and he will try to come in like a flood. I am just glad that I know the Word of God and therefore I know that the Spirit of the Lord will raise up a standard against him. I am thankful for tools such as blogging and Facebook that allow me to call on my brothers and sisters in the Lord to stand with me and claim the victory. I am not alone when I face trouble, I have God's word, God's people and God's Hand that I can depend on. May God bless each of you and may His hand rest upon you tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment