Sunday, April 10, 2011

I am Determined!

The past few days have been busy with work, school and then revival. I am so glad that I am off work for two days and glad that it is Sunday. Last night we had a wonderful time in God's house wrapping up three nights of revival with Bro. Jeremy Sheldon. Afterwards we had some fellowship with the people of God. Now we are getting ready for a great Sunday Service at 2pm. I am enjoying just doing what I love to do- playing the piano. We have plans for doing great things in this church as we work with the pastor, but there is no pressure to come in and do everything at once. We are just getting to know the people and just helping in anyway we can. I will be leading a Youth Rally at the end of May and it is gonna be great. Also looking forward to being part of the ministy team for Apostolic Family Fellowship Camp in June- It is a new and wonderful season that it blooming for us and for once we are taking things slow enough to see the beautiful unfolding of God's plan. I know that in the day in which we live it is so important that we make our steps secure and certain. This race is not to the swift, but to the one who endures to the end. In the words of a great old gospel song - " I am Determined to hold out til the end!"

No comments:

Post a Comment