Thursday, April 7, 2011

A Simple Southern Day

Well today has been another day of just rolling with the flow. Pretty good start to the day although noisy as usual with three kids, a dog and a cat. Had the roof of the trailer cleaned and then sealed today which is a good thing but a very loud project. Meanwhile, I fixed a good lunch of Cabbage, Smoked Sausage, Yellow squash with Onions and Sarah fixed the corn bread. I like the finer foods in life as much as the next guy but it really is hard to beat that simple, southern, country kind of cooking. Afterwards I rolled my way to the shower and then made it on in to the hotel for an exciting Thursday night at work. Actually it is slow, not dead just slow. Now getting things in order for the weekend here and looking forward to a few days off to rest and hopefully enjoy nice weather. The weekend shall include gardening and yard work- I could use a really cheap mower if anyone has one let me know- I gotta get those weeds cut before they overtake us! Give me a holler if ya can help out with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment