Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Just a quick note

I have had a scripture on my mind all afternoon that I want to share with everyone. There are times when you just feel weary. Your body, your mind, and your spirit are just drained from the struggles of every day life. Maybe there is not anything that is going wrong, and your world is not falling apart but then you still just want to fall down and rest. Perhaps you get overwhelmed at moments and just need to scream or cry. The Bible says in Psalms 120:1- "I cried unto the Lord and he heard me." Just remember that it is okay to turn to the Lord and cry sometimes- he will hear you! And I am thankful that He gives rest to the weary. Sometimes we just need to fall into the loving arms of our Heavenly Father and let Him comfort us and give us rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment